- Objectives :
- To know the trending technology of 21 st century
- To know the importance of data analysis
- To know the applications of artificial intelligence and its revolution in various industries.
- Artificial intelligence is changing the world as we know it. Part of the Fourth industrial Revolution, together with nanotechnology, robotics, the IOT, and many other tech trends, AI is the buzzword of the 2010s. The most powerful country in the world are using artificial intelligence and increasing their investments in this field. Similarly, the largest global companies are working hard to come up with revolutionary AI solutions that will get them ahead of
the curve. Artificial intelligence is also being introduced in many fields of work. From automotive to construction industry, to medicine and Web search, different aspects of AI are improving our everyday lives. AI software market will grow from $1.4bn in 2016 to $59.8bn in 2025. Only this year more than 4 billion people will carry AI voice assistants with them on their mobiles. By 2020 there are going to be about 1 billion AI-powered surveillance cameras in different cities around the world. As for online security, AI tools are expected to prevent about 86% of different cyber attacks.
Examples of AI Technology :
1. Robotic Process Automation :
Machines programmed to perform high-volume, repeatable tasks normally performed by humans that can also adapt to changing circumstances.
2. Machine Vision :
The science of making computers see. Machine vision captures and analyzes visual information using a camera. Analog-to-digital conversion, and digital signal processing.
3. Machine Learning :
The science of getting a computer to act without programming. Deep learning, a subset of this, can be thought of as the automation of predictive analytics.
4. Natural Language Processing :
The processing of human language by a computer program. Examples include spam detection, text translation, sentiment analysis, and speech recognition.
5. Robotics :
The field of engineering focused on the design and manufacturing of robots. Robots are often used to perform tasks that are difficult for humans to perform or perform consistently.
- Conclusion :
As we can see, many challenges are awaiting in the near future. Business owners and companies will need to find the best way to utilize the benefits from AI and make it work for general wellbeing.