This DIY Automatic Hand Sanitizer Kit is an educational project to help your child learn about sensors, automation and build a real life model. Using this kit, your child can make a contactless sanitizer dispenser easily and install it at home. It automatically detects the presence of a hand and dispenses sanitizer. It comes with free access to our online Learning Management System (LMS) which includes detailed manuals, instructional videos to explain the concepts and build this Automatic Hand Sanitizer.
It is an innovative & educational kit to keep your child engaged and help develop your child’s interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Learning by doing is the best way for a child to understand the concepts while having fun. All ThinkerPlace products are well-researched and designed by educational experts to help the child in Learning Beyond Books.
What will you get?
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) STEM Kit, you will get:
- All the required components to build this Automatic Hand Sanitizer
- Free Access to the LMS that offers Online Manuals with Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
- An outer 3D Printed Casing to encase your Automatic hand sanitizer (if you choose “With Case” variant)
- A safety Manual along with a “how to get started card”
Guidance by experts in case your child faces any difficulty while building the kit
ThinkerPlace Tool kit is required to build this DIY kit. Please choose the “with toolkit” variant if you don’t have these tools at home.
What will your child learn?
- Electric Circuit Design
- Concept of Sensors
- Contact-less technology
- Working of electronic components (Sensors | Motors | PCB and much more)
- Working with tools (Soldering machine| Screw driver)
Online Access to ThinkerPlace Learning Management System (LMS)
The online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. The LMS includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY STEM Kit.
- Detailed Manuals (Safety Manuals | Concept Manuals | Instruction Manuals)
- Interactive Videos to help your child build the Kit in real-time
- Progress Report to track how far you’ve come